Friday, October 5, 2012

Sooooo. . .

I lied.

I wasn't back in the saddle immediately as I said I would be. (I did mention I was a serial procrastinator, didn't I?) But here I go again (again).

I am preparing for NaNoWriMo and I am even almost employed. My chronic unemployment has caused me great stress. I've been looking for a full-time job for 3 or 4 years now, I think, with no luck. But now I'm interning, unpaid, of course, at the same place I interned 2 years ago. My boss is very nice and we like each other but unfortunately, as is so often the case these days, has no paying work available. But she did give me some potential leads and offered to be a reference, so that's helpful. I just need to stay positive, which is unfortunately difficult for me.

I hate all the characters from TRVJ and am at work on a new story that I plan to finish to the end before moving on to the next one. Wish me luck. On the story and the employment thing. Please and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment